isel Germany AG supplies a high standard computer based CAN-CNC control for intelligent positioning/drive units I/O modules, consequently using CANopen standards of CiA.
This CAN-CNC control supports the interpolation (linear, circular, helix) of up to six positioning gears per machine as well as up to 127 supporting axis respectively CAN modules.
The accurate timing that a CNC control unit demands is ensured by isel developed Windows WDM driver. An additional real-time operating system for Windows is not necessay. This ensures the compatibility to future Windows versions.
The CAN control is a software solution solely for computers with Windows NT/2000/XP. The CANopen-PCI-Board iCC 10/20 serves as interface.
Due to the offered functionalities, the CAN-CNC control unit is perfectly suited to machining tasks, such as milling engraving, drilling, turning, laser and water-jet cutting, and to the automation technique.
For this purpose, ProNc is available as a universal programming environment.
- machine control according to CANopen standard as software solution solely for PC’s with Windows NT/2000/XP
- CiA-Standard, DS 301, DSP 401, DSP 402
- Supports up to six positioning axis and 127 supporting axis respectively CAN modules
- look-ahead path machining with a freely defined number of motion segments that are anticipatorily treated by the control
- rate-of-change limiting to eliminate mechanical vibrations
- pilot controlled speed for a highly dynamic machining without lag errors
- Software tools to adjust and optimize the motor output stages/positioning modules