Magnetic measuring system
The iMS contactless magnetic measuring system relies on scanning a magnetically coded measuring tape by means of a magnetically sensitive sensor and is suitable for detection of both linear and radial positions. A decisive advantage compared with significantly more expensive optical systems is provided by its insensitivity to contamination caused by liquids, greases and dust. Our length measuring system is therefore a cost-effective alternative to other systems on the market.
Available sensor interfaces for further processing in the peripherals are, optionally, a pulse sensor with incremental RS422 AB output (Z optional) and a SIN/COS/(Z optional) sensor with voltage amplitude 1Vss.
- Measuring head with sensor in stable casing
- Reliable, robust, good value
- 2 channels, A and B, difference mode incremental RS 422 or difference mode analogue 1VSS
- Incremental/digital resolution (see table)
- epeatability = ±1 increment
- Magnetic tape on self-adhesive,
stainless steel bearer tape
- Reference pulse
Technical specification see Datasheets.
Subject to technical modifications without prior notice.